- INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES.
- Personal Information That Company Collects. In Company’s operation of the Site, and in order for you to access certain premium services, receive information such as via Company newsletters and updates, or to purchase products that we offer via the Site, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number, expiration date, billing address, etc.); and (3) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age, and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums (if any), or otherwise complete on-line forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Company collects Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it to us. We may also collect or receive Personal Information from third party sources, such as third party websites, social media integrations, your bank, and our payment processing partners.
- Additional Information That Company Collects.
- Automatic Collection. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to a computer on the Internet). No Personal Information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
- Cookies. From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Web site. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on our website other than cookies. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Web site may be diminished and some features may not operate as they were intended.
- USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION.
- What Company Does With Collected Information.
- Anonymous Information. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
- Sale of Information. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through the Site. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties. Company, like many businesses, sometimes engages other companies to perform certain business-related functions. These companies include our marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, e-mail service providers and others. When Company engages another company to perform such functions, we may provide them with information, including Personal Information, in connection with their performance of such functions.
- Notice Concerning Children. The Site is a general audience site, and does not direct any of our content specifically at children under thirteen (13) years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under the age of thirteen (13), we will promptly delete any Personal Information in that user’s account.
- User Choice Regarding Collection, Use, and Distribution of Personal Information. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information, such as to purchase ticket for one of the Company’s events or be included in an e-mail newsletter from the Company, for example. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information.
- Do Not Track. Company currently does not participate in any “Do Not Track” frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your Personal Information.
- SECURITY. The Company takes reasonable efforts to maintain adequate security to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
- WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL. The Site may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.